American-made jeans destined for Europe will now be subject to a higher retaliatory tariff imposed because of a long-going anti-dumping and countervailing issue between the U.S. and EU.

The EU will increase its retaliatory tariff on women’s jeans made in the U.S. from 0.35% to 1.5% on top of the 12 percent base rate, bringing the total duty to 13.5%.

Read more at Sourcing Journal.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email